Introducing Top Shelf Data
Jan 11, 2017
Top Shelf Data is a FREE site to get amazing insights on any I-502 business in Washington state. For example, for any any i502 business in the state we can give you a quick summary like this one for Main Street Marijuana:
- Main Street Marijuana is in the top 5% of retailers in WA state.
- They had 45,730 sales in Dec 2016. The average transaction was $31.25, for 2.1 items.
- Their top product in Dec 2016 was "Blue Dream (7g)." They purchased it wholesale for $14.76/unit from WA Grower, and sold it on average for $30.82 (pre-tax), a markup of 3.0x.
- Businesses like theirs include High End Market Place, New Vansterdam, High-5 Cannabis, and more.
- In Dec 2016 they had about 41 suppliers.
- They had sales of $1304k in Feb 2017, which is 1% lower than the previous month.
- The shop does the most sales at 4pm on Fridays.
Our site lets you see what competitors are doing, find new customers, see top products, explore popular strains, and much more. Of particular interest is the ranked listings page, which gives you a current view of where everyone ranks by sales.
Who are we? We are a duo of experienced software entrepreneurs with a combined 20+ years of experience. Our passions are helping businesses thrive and technology. We've started and sold two successful companies; and we have worked at businesses of all sizes, ranging from 10-person startups to 500-person pre-IPO businesses to corporate behemoths.
This is our first foray into the cannabis space. We're eager to learn from folks in the business; we've loved attending the trade shows and conferences, and regularly talk with local retailers and producer-processors to get their feedback and ideas for making this the best possible resource.