Potency, Price per Gram, and More
Feb 01, 2017
We added a slew of new easy-to-use reports and data, including THC levels for any product or strain; a tool to explore the where to find the price per gram; and more.
- Fresh data: anyone can see sales and rankings for Dec 2016. Paid users can see detailed data for Nov 2016 (starting at $49/month).
- THC levels: you can now see potency for any product and strain. This helps you compare prices and find the best flowers.
- Price per gram: Professional plans ($99/month) can now get a killer report showing the flower wholesale and retail prices by package size for any business (under the "flowers" tab). See the example below.
- Grow type and canopy: get the square footage and grow type (indoor/outdoor/greenhouse) for most producers.
- Add your logo, social pages, and more: visit your business page and click "claim this business". Drive traffic and improve SEO for FREE.
Killer new report to help you set and negotiate prices on flowers (Available in the Professional plan, $99/month):
Hundreds of I-502 businesses use Top Shelf Data to track competitors, set pricing, and negotiate sales. Upgrade to improve your edge.